Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by James Cook <jc...@tracermedia.com> on 2010/07/23 15:03:02 UTC

Embedding Pluto

Hi,

I have a JSP-based web application and I would like to embed the Pluto
Container on a few of my pages.

Here is the only documentation I have found for embedding Pluto:

   - http://www.developer.com/print.php/3563411
   - http://portals.apache.org/pluto/v20/embedding.html
   - http://portals.apache.org/pluto/pluto-container/embed.html

Is there any real-life example of embedding the pluto container in a JSP
application. I would love to be able to deploy my portlet war file and just
include a JSP tag or two on my page in order to use it.

BTW, I am referring to the JSR-286 compliant version of Pluto.

Re: Embedding Pluto

Posted by skuttan <sh...@wipro.com>.
Hi James,

Have you had any success with this?
I too am looking for an approach for this.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
Shailesh