Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/01 15:54:44 UTC

Re: Asymmetric traffic issues?

Unfortunately, I can't open the xml via the mailing list, but based on the template you're using, it's not setup for Virtio-blk or virtio-scsi. Change the template to Virtio-SCSI 64bit and the correct interface drive type will be specified in the XML.

________________________________
Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Good to hear. Thanks for providing a follow up Steve.

-Si
________________________________
EXTERNAL EMAIL: This message originated outside of ENA. Use caution when clicking links, opening attachments, or complying with requests. Click the "Phish Alert Report" button above the email, or contact MIS, regarding any suspicious message.

Update on this, we were able to enable the same performance changes by
using ethtool to disable gro on the private and public interfaces on the
virtual routers.

Steve

--
Steve Fuller