Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Benoit Derouet <bd...@calendra.com> on 2002/12/09 11:09:35 UTC

Using IWS 4.1 with Tomcat 4.1.12 under Solaris 8

	Hi all,

I was using IWS 4.1 with tomcat 3.2.x under Solaris 8 and this works fine.

I want to upgrade to Tomcat 4.1.12, but I am unable to make it works. The connector of my 3.2.x installation do not handle AJP 1.3, so I compile the nsapi-connector.so. The compilation works fine, but IWS can't start with this connector, I have this message at startup:

[https-masquerouge.calendra.com]: conf_init: Error running init function load-modules: dlopen of /export/home/test/calendra/cdm40_2510/Server/bin/netscape/nsapi_redirector.so failed (ld.so.1: ns-httpd: fatal: relocation error: file /export/home/test/calendra/cdm40_2510/Server/bin/netscape/nsapi_redirector.so: symbol wc_open: referenced symbol not found)
[https-masquerouge.calendra.com]: server exit: status 1

Error
An error occurred during startup.
The server https-masquerouge.calendra.com was not started.

I just don't know at all what is the problem and how can I solve this.

Maybe someone have this connector working ??

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Benoit Derouet