Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Roberto Tealdi <ro...@tin.it> on 2003/06/05 15:53:49 UTC

XMLSignature constructor

Hello All,

What is the baseURi for in the XMLsignature constructor?

XMLSignature(org.w3c.dom.Document doc, java.lang.String BaseURI,
java.lang.String signatureAlgorithmURI)

I saw the examples in the package and this URI is retrieved by the file used
to write in the signature; but if I don't need to use a file to store my XML
signature how can I populate this parameter?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto Tealdi.

Re: XMLSignature constructor

Posted by Henri Muurimaa <he...@itmill.com>.
Hi,

If you want an enveloped signature, you can use an empty string (ie. "")
as the BaseURI.

--
Henri Muurimaa