Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pu...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/28 05:46:37 UTC

Adding new Jira component for Twister2

Hi All,

While creating a issue for Twister2 i noticed currently there is no
component tag for the Twister2 runner. Should we add a new component
"runner-twister2", if so what are the steps to creating a component?

Best Regards,
Pulasthi

--
Pulasthi S. Wickramasinghe
PhD Candidate  | Research Assistant

Re: Adding new Jira component for Twister2

Posted by Pulasthi Supun Wickramasinghe <pu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ismaël

Yes, just checked and used that for the Jira's. Thanks

Best Regards,
Pulasthi

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.