Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Libor Tvrdik <lt...@trask.cz> on 2004/12/11 14:16:44 UTC

Table of System.properties

Hello,

First: I'm sorry. My english it's very bad.

And now my problem:

Some time I need information about JVM (used Tomcat, for
example solve parallel Java instalation on computer, ...). I
use very simple code in ROOT/index.jsp:
--------------------------
    <th colspan="2">Java Properties</th>
  <%
      java.util.Properties properties = System.getProperties();
      java.util.Enumeration properKeys = proper.keys();
      while( properKeys.hasMoreElements() )
      {
        String elem = (String)properKeys.nextElement(); %>
      }
   %>
--------------------------
But it's tiresome copy this code after each upgrade. Table
present very important information.
Can you change perhaps ADMINISTRATION tool (/admin) so that
displayed similar table (I think about Tomcat Server page)?

I can write code for ADMINISTRATION tool (/admin) if we need.

Best regards,
Libor Tvrdik
--
Senior Analyst Programmer