Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/07 22:22:29 UTC

Re: SLING-1437 as a part of Google Summer of Code 2015

Just have updated a weekly 3P report.
Check it there:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/GSoC+2015.+%5BSLING-1437%5D+Unit+and+Integration+tests

-Petr

Posted by Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com>.
Just have updated my weekly 3P report.
Check it here:

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com>.
Well, I have today the hardest one and the last one tomorrow morning. But it doesn't affect my work week.

Best Regards,
Petr Shypila

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by Petr Shypila <ik...@gmail.com>.