Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by fr...@virgilio.it on 2001/06/07 17:11:27 UTC

C2 beta 1 build is ok?

Hi,
many thanks to sugar999...his hint was right!
Now C2 builds well but....I haven't cocoon.war, as
written in package's doc (INSTALL), but a file named
cocoon.jar.
Is the same file?

C2 doc says about integration between Tomcat 4 and C2:
has anyone tested this?

Now I test this with Tomcat 4.0 m5 and cocoon.jar...
...good luck Francesco...:)

Regards, ciao
Francesco

Francesco Casalena
L.U.G. "Il Pinguino"
Virgilio Mail - Il tuo indirizzo E-mail gratis
http://mail.virgilio.it

Re: C2 beta 1 build is ok?

Posted by giacomo <gi...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 7 Jun 2001 francesco.casalena@virgilio.it wrote:

You probably should build C2 with the following command:

  build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes \
      -Dinstal.war=$TOMCAT_4_WEBAPPS_DIR
      install

Replace $TOMCAT_4_WEBAPPS_DIR with the path to the webapps directory of
your Tomcat 4.0. This way C2 should start without any pain (except the
DB stuff if you restart your Tomcat again).

Giacomo