Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Matt Avery <ma...@einnovation.com> on 2005/01/18 16:33:12 UTC

AxisServlet.createMessageContext change request

Hello all,

Could one of the committers change the
AxisServlet.createMessageContext() method from private to protected?

I have a servlet that extends AxisServlet and I want to add a property
to the MessageContext before it gets passed on to the AxisEngine.

Matthew Avery
Senior Developer
(513) 470-5316
http://www.einnovation.com/

Re: AxisServlet.createMessageContext change request

Posted by Matt Avery <ma...@einnovation.com>.
Nevermind, I was able to add what I needed to the ApplicationSession
instead.

Thanks anyway,