Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/28 20:26:33 UTC

where is the tapestry 4 API?

I'm having a hell of a time finding the API on the tapestry site. I find the
navigation on that site really unintuitive.

Re: where is the tapestry 4 API?

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
Hi,
What would you think about adding one line of quicklinks on the top of
the tapestry homepage, just after the content links list, and just
before the "What is Tapestry" title.
Something like

components api hivedoc tapestry-3.0-docu

etc.

Cheers,
Ron

ציטוט Howard Lewis Ship:

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Forrest has its rough edges but is generally useful.  If I had
time/masochism to dig into its skin structure, I'd love to build a
custom skin for Tapestry.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry

Re: where is the tapestry 4 API?

Posted by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com>.
I see there was just a quicklinks section added to the code by Howard.
Thanks, Howard.

Posted by The Chris Method <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.