Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by th...@kodak.com on 2006/03/26 17:14:04 UTC

Re: svn commit: r388911 - TEXT_COMPOUND_DELIMITER

Hi all,

   I am curious to hear how/if people are using TEXT_COMPOUND_DELIMITER.

   The solution I committed is maximally backwards compatible but has some
ugliness
to it.  My proffered solution would be to remove TEXT_COMPOUND_DELIMITER
completely and instead use TEXT_COMPOUND_ID as a soft reference to the
Element.

   This would clean up the code a bit and make the behavior a little less
modal than
it currently is.  Would this be a significant problem for anyone?