Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mark Orciuch <mo...@apache.org> on 2002/12/14 00:59:23 UTC

[REQUEST] Jetspeed Questionnaire

Fellow Jetspeed Users and Developers,

Attached file contains a questionnaire with some questions regarding your
usage of Jetspeed. Think of it as a form contributing back to the project.
It will allow us to get a better picture of how Jetspeed is used and, in
turn, respond better to Jetspeed community's needs. Also, we hope that it
will provide some concrete real world examples to convince you, your bosses
or clients that Jetspeed is the right choice for a portal product. The final
product of this exercise should be a portfolio of Jetspeed-powered sites on
the documentation site (http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/index.html).

Please put your responses in the attached file and just e-mail it back to
us. You may e-mail your completed questionnaire to
mailto:jetspeed-dev@jakarta.apache.org (or to mailto:morciuch@apache.org if
you wish to provide this information for internal Jetspeed use only). No
information that you provide will be published without your explicit
permission. Depending on the response received, we may set something up on
line to keep the information up to date.

Thank you in advance for your contribution.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/