Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Lou DeGenaro <lo...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/10 19:00:46 UTC

Oracle: unexpected operator

cassandra-server/bin$ ./nodetool help
./nodetool: 333: [: Oracle: unexpected operator
usage: nodetool [(-u <username> | --username <username>)]

Why might I get the above "unexpected error"?

Thx.

Lou.

Re: Oracle: unexpected operator

Posted by Jeff Jirsa <jj...@gmail.com>.
Probably a jvm check and a new output that didn’t exist previously - which version of the jdk? Also are you using a weird shell or exporting weird java home or aliases?

--
Jeff Jirsa

Posted by Michael Shuler <mi...@pbandjelly.org>.