Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vanja Petreski <vp...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/02 13:05:01 UTC

Specific extension per namespace

Hello,

Is it possible to solve the following problem in some other way then
implementing the custom ActionMapper (Struts 2.0.11.1):

1) struts.action.extension=html

2) I am using the rome rss s2 plugin and have the special namespace for
feeds: /feeds

3) I am accessing feed f1 (for example) via .../feeds/f1.html, but I want
this: .../feeds/f1.xml

4) If I change 1) to struts.action.extension=html, xml then I can access via
both xml and html, but I don't want that

5) I want to access all my action that aren't in the feed namespace ONLY via
default html action extension, but actions in the package with the feed
namespace ONLY with xml extension

Thanx,
Vanja

Re: Specific extension per namespace

Posted by Vanja Petreski <vp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeromy,

I've just wrote the generic ExtendedActionMapper ;)

Which is the best way to share stuff like this?

Posted by Jeromy Evans <je...@blueskyminds.com.au>.