Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Balaji <rb...@firstam.com> on 2005/06/08 21:47:17 UTC

SetHandler Problem with 2.0.53

Hi All,

            I am working on Apache 2.0.53 on AIX. I have 2 LoadModule
directives for 2 of my DSO (shared libs). I am trying to define the Location
directive in the httpd.conf file for directing requests to the corresponding
modules. But each time I send a request (from browser) to apache, the first
module which was loaded by the LoadModule directive gets invoked. This is a
bit crazy.

I am not sure where it is a problem with LoadModule or SetHandler. Only
thing that is unique about the configuration is that I had set the CC env
variable to xlC_r before I ran the ./configure script.

Regards,
Balaji

Re: SetHandler Problem with 2.0.53

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.
On 6/8/05, Balaji <rb...@firstam.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>             I am working on Apache 2.0.53 on AIX. I have 2 LoadModule
> directives for 2 of my DSO (shared libs). I am trying to define the Location
> directive in the httpd.conf file for directing requests to the corresponding
> modules. But each time I send a request (from browser) to apache, the first
> module which was loaded by the LoadModule directive gets invoked. This is a
> bit crazy.

The handler should look at r->handler.  See mod_status as an example.

> I am not sure where it is a problem with LoadModule or SetHandler. Only
> thing that is unique about the configuration is that I had set the CC env
> variable to xlC_r before I ran the ./configure script.

No problem with that.