Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info> on 2007/12/19 20:09:18 UTC

"Failed to validate POM"

Hi,

I get the following error message when I try to mvn install
I have no idea how I could solve that...

[INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error retrieving POM of
module-dependency: joda-time:joda-time-hibernate:jar:1.0; Reason: Failed
to validate POM for project joda-time:joda-time-hibernate at Artifact
[joda-time:joda-time-hibernate:jar:1.0:compile]

with dependency:
  <dependency>
        <groupId>joda-time</groupId>
        <artifactId>joda-time-hibernate</artifactId>
        <version>1.0</version>
      </dependency>

Any ideas?

Regards,

Johannes Schneider

Re: "Failed to validate POM"

Posted by Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info>.
Thanks for it. There still exists a bug report
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-554

I hope it will be fixed very soon.

Regards,

Johannes Schneider

olivier lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> The pom here [1] is not valid.
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>jta</groupId>
> <artifactId>jta</artifactId>
> </dependency>
>
> version is missing.
>
> Have a look here :
> http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html.
>
> --
> Olivier
>
> [1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/joda-time/joda-time-hibernate/1.0/joda-time-hibernate-1.0.pom
>
> 2007/12/19, Johannes Schneider <jo...@familieschneider.info>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get the following error message when I try to mvn install
>> I have no idea how I could solve that...
>>
>> [INFO] Failed to create assembly: Error retrieving POM of
>> module-dependency: joda-time:joda-time-hibernate:jar:1.0; Reason: Failed
>> to validate POM for project joda-time:joda-time-hibernate at Artifact
>> [joda-time:joda-time-hibernate:jar:1.0:compile]
>>
>> with dependency:
>>   <dependency>
>>         <groupId>joda-time</groupId>
>>         <artifactId>joda-time-hibernate</artifactId>
>>         <version>1.0</version>
>>       </dependency>
>>
>> Any ideas?
>>

>> Regards,