Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 12:19:19 UTC

[INFO] Your project is a "Project of the Week" on SourceForge!

Hi,

I am a project owner of the AOO project at SourceForge that is mainly
used to handle the binary artifacts for our releases. You know I do the
upload of the binaries etc.

I was informed that AOO was one of the projects of the week. And I
thought it is worth to share it with you.

###########
Hello,

My name is Elizabeth Daniels and I am the senior content editor for
SourceForge. I am writing to inform you that your project is featured as
Project of the Week and is listed on the front page of our site this
week. This means your project may be included in this month's Community
Project of the Month vote, depending on the number of downloads it gets.
If you haven't already done so, please update your Project Summary Page.

And, here is the link to the blog post notifying the community of your
accomplishment:

http://sourceforge.net/blog/projects-of-the-week-august-25-2014

Thanks! And best of luck.