Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Help System <in...@squir.es> on 2009/08/19 16:13:53 UTC

AjaxTabbedPanel with different forms on each tab

Hi,

I have an AjaxTabbedPanel in a ModalWindow.  There are two tabs, each
containing a panel with a simple form.

Looking at the html produced, the AjaxTabbedPanel moves the <form> element
from the place in the panel to near the top of the tabbed panel html
hierarchy and changes the id.  All form elements are then part of the new
tabbed panel form.

The first tab works OK but the second tab fails to return from an
AjaxSubmit.  The error shown in the debug window is

*ERROR: *
Wicket.Ajax.Call.submitFormById: Trying to submit form with id
'form3f' that is not in document.

The panels and forms work fine when not displayed in the tabbed panel.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong please?

Using Wicket 1.4

Thanks,
Tim

Re: AjaxTabbedPanel with different forms on each tab

Posted by Help System <in...@squir.es>.
Great, thanks Marcin.

It's a pitty that the panels have to be modified to work with ModalWindows
but hey, if it works...

Thanks again,
Tim

Posted by Marcin Palka <ma...@gmail.com>.