Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gaet <ga...@free.fr> on 2005/11/21 10:08:11 UTC

and its behaviour....

Hi,

I'm sure this question is easy to answer for much of yours but I cannot
figure out the following behaviour :

        <bean:define id="myVar" value=""/>
        <% myVar = "content"; %>

        <logic:notEmpty name="myVar">
                <% System.out.println("myVar is NOT EMPTY"); %>
        </logic:notEmpty>

        <logic:empty name="myVar">
                <% System.out.println("myVar is EMPTY"); %>
        </logic:empty>

The following snippet writes "myVar is EMPTY" on standard output, why?
What I have to write to have "myVar is NOT EMPTY"?

Thanks very much for your help

Re: and its behaviour....

Posted by Gaet <ga...@free.fr>.
Thanks for reply Michael,

I mean that it's certainly trivial for experimented users with struts....not like me :o)
I try to look...but I can't find the solution....why this variables are different...

Cordialement,

Posted by Michael Jouravlev <jm...@gmail.com>.

Re: and its behaviour....

Posted by Gaet <ga...@free.fr>.