Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2002/05/01 22:44:47 UTC

xml && Jakarta mail list WAS: Re: cross-project communications

excuse the cross post.....but...XML'ers  are you interested....  would
you join a new cross-xml-jakarta list if it were created?

Re: xml && Jakarta mail list WAS: Re: cross-project communications

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
Call me silly but I don't think votes are necessary.  Basically it gets
set up and everyone who wants to get xml-jakarta communications
going...joins.

What I'm most interested in is *would you join*.

How bout it.... Jon, Dion... Pier, Sam...Sylvain...Scott....gang?

-Andy

On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 17:03, Paul Libbrecht wrote:
> I'm not a voter, but it would be interesting I think...
> Paul
>

> On Mercredi, mai 1, 2002, at 10:44 , Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
>
> > excuse the cross post.....but...XML'ers  are you interested....  would
> > you join a new cross-xml-jakarta list if it were created?
> >
> > Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> >> -1 because I think we should ease into this slowly - from what I
> >> understand,
> >> we are way more chatty and entropic than the XML community, so we might
> >> shock them :)
> >>
> >> However, I think a joint community list is a great idea.  I'd
> >> volunteer to
> >> moderate (I moderate general@jakarta now, so what's one more...)

http://www.superlinksoftware.com
http://jakarta.apache.org/poi - port of Excel/Word/OLE 2 Compound
Document
                            format to java
			- fix java generics!
vote.
-Ambassador Kosh

Re: xml && Jakarta mail list WAS: Re: cross-project communications

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Libbrecht <pa...@activemath.org>.