Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/11/16 12:10:34 UTC

Manual test suites triggering on TeamCity

Community,

I’ve mentioned that our ‘’pull-request based contribution” section was outdated.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-1.CreateGitHubpull-request>

Till today it included info saying that a build on TeamCity would be triggered automatically once a pull-request was properly created.
However that is no longer true and a contributor has to trigger TeamCity tests manually. Updated our documentation.

Contributors, especially new one, please double check this doc one more time.

—
Denis