Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by vromero <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/10 19:29:54 UTC

Confluence and publication

Last weekend I tried my confluence kung-fu improving a little bit the Queue
consumer cluster section of the  clustering page
<http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html>  .

My change has been saved in confluence for a few days and it does appear as
lastest version. However it does not appear in the actual site.

I'm wondering if there is some kind of publication workflow I'm not aware
of, or other kind of cache or front-end confluence.

Thanks

Re: Confluence and publication

Posted by vromero <vi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, that's fine. I tought that I forgot to click something.

Thanks for the help.

Re: Confluence and publication

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 09/10/2014 01:29 PM, vromero wrote:
> Last weekend I tried my confluence kung-fu improving a little bit the Queue
> consumer cluster section of the  clustering page
> <http://activemq.apache.org/clustering.html>  .
>
> My change has been saved in confluence for a few days and it does appear as
> lastest version. However it does not appear in the actual site.
>
> I'm wondering if there is some kind of publication workflow I'm not aware
> of, or other kind of cache or front-end confluence.
>
> Thanks

Unfortunately there's currently some issues with the auto-update
infrastructure that takes care of regenerating the site after a change.
Once the issues have been resolved your changes should start showing up
on the main site.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.