Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by S Ahmed <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/14 02:26:46 UTC

where can I see the latest commits?

On the dev list I read how things are committed etc., but I don't see any
of the updates here: https://github.com/apache/kafka/commits/trunk

Also, when someone submits a patch, is it possible to download the patched
version also?  Is it in a remote branch or something?

I tried to list the remote branches (in the apache repository) and I
couldn't see anything.

Re: where can I see the latest commits?

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.
On 2/13/13 8:26 PM, S Ahmed wrote:
> On the dev list I read how things are committed etc., but I don't see any
> of the updates here: https://github.com/apache/kafka/commits/trunk
Github is just a mirror of the official Apache git repository located at
http://git.apache.org/kafka.git/

> Also, when someone submits a patch, is it possible to download the patched
> version also?  Is it in a remote branch or something?
>
> I tried to list the remote branches (in the apache repository) and I
> couldn't see anything.

There are a few branches (listed at
https://github.com/apache/kafka/branches), 0.8 being the most active as
that is the current version in progress.