Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by soir <ig...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/12 09:49:08 UTC

How to pass a parameter to my translator?

Hello,

I need some help from hivemind gurus. I'd like to pass an additional
parameter to my own translator, something like this:

<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.form.translator.Translators">
  <bean name="document"
class="ee.tallink.docman.web.tapestry.translators.DocumentTranslator">
	<set-object property="documentService" value="spring:documentService" />
  </bean>
</contribution>

How to implement this in hivemind?

Thanks,