Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ne...@digitalsteps.com on 2005/03/03 12:04:54 UTC

Implementing Form-based Authethentication using Webshphere and Cocoon

Hi,

I am new to Cocoon. I want to implement Form Based Authentication in
Websphere Server 5.1 and Cocoon 2.1 against the IBM LDAP server.

I have successfully able to do the configuration in Websphere Server for
LDAP authentication but I am struggling to do the final setup in Cocoon
sitemap.xmap file to inform Cocoon authentication framework about the
user's successful authentication in Websphere server against LDAP.

Please help me about this.

Thanks and Regards
Neeraj Jain