Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Don Saklad <ds...@gnu.org> on 2019/01/31 20:34:04 UTC

-Suggestion. Develop a List of examples of SpamAssassin Headers...

-Suggestion

a) Develop a List for curious new/novice end endusers of examples of
SpamAssassin Headers b) with examples of Data that can appear in the
SpamAssassin Headers. Avoid as much as possible unexplained jargon
familiar to experts of SpamAssassin.

Or encourage folks at local configurations to develop a List !

    "Bill Cole" <sa...@billmail.scconsult.com> writes:
    >  On 30 Jan 2019, at 20:33, Don Saklad wrote:
    >> Thank you Martin Gregorie!
    >>
    >> Looking for the closest thing to a list for new/novice users of
    >> all SpamAssassin headers that can appear with descriptions for
    >> understanding the data that can appear at each SpamAssassin
    >> header.

> This is not really possible.
>
> Run 'perldoc Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf'

How is it run?...