Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Haiyang Fu <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/01 01:59:58 UTC

unsubscribe

unsubscribe,
Please remove me from the mailing list.

Re: unsubscribe

Posted by Tom Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.
What is the email address you sent your unsubscribe request to?

You should also have an email titled "WELCOME to
user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org" when you subscribed, for which
there are instructions on how to unsubscribe; for me it is:

> To remove your address from the list, send a message to:
>   <us...@predictionio.incubator.apache.org>

There are further instructions in that email if you're unsubscribing from a
different email.

Hope this helps,
Tom

Posted by Saba Arslan Shah <sa...@gmail.com>.