Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by "Abdosh, Said" <Sa...@Mitel.COM> on 2000/06/19 20:21:32 UTC

Remove the DTD

Hi there,

I just wonder if there is a safer way to drop the src\validate\DTD
directory from Xerces-C++. For our project we do not need DTD. We are
trying to minimize the footprint(size) as well
I would appreciate if someone can reply to me as soon as
possible.

Thank

Regards,

Said Abdosh

Re: Remove the DTD

Posted by Dean Roddey <dr...@charmedquark.com>.
Its really not easy to not have the validator stuff. Its not only the
validator, its also the pool for a number of things. It could be done, but
it would require possibly putting a lot of checks around at various places.

Dean Roddey
The CIDLib C++ Frameworks
Charmed Quark Software
droddey@charmedquark.com
http://www.charmedquark.com

"You young, and you gotcha health. Whatchoo wanna job fer?"