Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Tushar Jain <tu...@hitachi.mgrmnet.com> on 2020/04/10 08:26:53 UTC

Customize the text "on Guacamole RDP" for mapped drives

Hello Everyone,

When we enable a drive for a connection and give a Drive Name (e.g.
MyDrive), it gets mapped with Windows destination server and gets displayed
as "MyDrive on Guacamole RDP" in Windows explorer. Is there a way I could
configure or customise the text "on Guacamole RDP" as well?

If it required to change in code, please direct to the path & file(s) which
needs to be changed.

Thanks in advance.

Tushar Jain

--
**Disclaimer:* This message and any attachment may contain confidential,
proprietary information and is intended only for the individual named. If
you are not the original intended recipient and have erroneously received
this message, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. Hitachi MGRM Net
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late
or incomplete, or contain viruses. Hitachi MGRM Net therefore does not
message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is
required, please request a hard-copy version. Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd, C -
6/5, Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi - 110016, India*
*
*
*'Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail'.*

Re: Customize the text "on Guacamole RDP" for mapped drives

Posted by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com>.
Great tip. Thank you.