Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/11 15:09:56 UTC

Asterisk Integration

Hello Maxim and other members of the OM community, I am trying to integrate
om4.04 with Asterisk. I followed the steps of this link
https://openmeetings.apache.org/voip-sip-integration.html but I have left
the doubt with the following configuration

Configure MySQL module:

Set valid data for MySQL in /etc/asterisk/res_config_mysql.conf:
Example

[general]
dbhost = 127.0.0.1
dbname = openmeetings
dbuser = root
dbpass =
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
dbcharset = utf8
requirements = warn

The database openmeetings is the database of the installation of OM4.04 or
is that of Asterisk?. In that case that database is not created and the
following error appears in the Asterisk logs.
Apr 11 10:40:20] ERROR [1315] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Failed to
connect database server openmeetings on 127.0.0.1 (err 1049). Check debug
for more info.

Please, I would appreciate your help

Greetings

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Maxim.

Greetings

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Siovel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Siovel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Siovel,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Asterisk Integration

Posted by Siovel Rodriguez <si...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lets encrypt

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
OM5 is based on Tomcat9 without any major customizations (only port is
customized)
So your question is "How to configure Tomcat with Letsencrypt" :)

Here is the first link from google:
https://medium.com/@raupach/how-to-install-lets-encrypt-with-tomcat-3db8a469e3d2

there are lots of unnecessary steps in this guide but it can help :)

I would say you need to
1) set up certbot to get and renew your cert
2) set up this certificate in Tomcat:

<Connector port="5443" ............................... SSLEnabled="true">
  <SSLHostConfig>
    <Certificate certificateFile="conf/cert.pem"
                 certificateKeyFile="conf/privkey.pem"
                 certificateChainFile="conf/chain.pem" />
  </SSLHostConfig>
</Connector>

As an alternative you can set Apache/Nginx as front end proxy to do SSL :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Lets encrypt