Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by "Leitch, Oblio" <Ob...@state.vt.us> on 2013/01/10 19:43:12 UTC

RE: assistance getting Archiva standalone to use Postgres

Ok, this worked for me; it's now running, there are tables in the database, and things look ok.  However, I can't seem to login, or register new users, or any of that.  What's more, there doesn't seem to be anything in the logs that indicate there are any errors.  How do I figure out what's going on?

Posted by "Leitch, Oblio" <Ob...@state.vt.us>.
Yes!  That seems to have worked.  Particularly since I had testOnBorrow=true from the default settings from install.  I'll keep plugging, but at least it's prompting for a admin user!

Many thanks.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.