Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2019/03/11 16:34:13 UTC

Re: Outreachy Projects

Hello Srujana,

Welcome! I'm cc'ing the Mifos Developer List and the Fineract Developer
list so others in the community can help as well.

To get started you should browse our getting started guide (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Getting+Started+Docs)
to learn how to set up your environment. You can also try to grab a bug
from this list:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12341553

--
*Ed Cable*