Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Shifman <ma...@yale.edu> on 2006/03/22 16:09:09 UTC

[Shale]shale-blank time is 5 hours off

I compiled a war with the shale-blank stuff and deployed it and a weird
thing happened, the time was 5 hours fast (minutes seemed ok)
I downloaded and deployed shale-blank-20060316.war and
shale-blank-20060322.war and they both did the same thing.

Since the welcome.jsp doesn't do anything fancy except
<f:convertDateTime    type="both"/>

I am baffled.  Am I somehow configured wrong? Is there something funny
about f:convertDateTime in myfaces?

Thanks in advance.
mas

--
 Mark Shifman MD. Ph.D.
 Yale Center for Medical Informatics

Re: [Shale]shale-blank time is 5 hours off

Posted by Mark Shifman <ma...@yale.edu>.
Mea Culpa.  I guess the default timezone is GMT. Setting the zone to
EST, did the correct thing.