Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Ashwin Siddharth <as...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/18 17:38:21 UTC

storm developer

Hi ,

Regarding Storm Build,

1)Please refer to the attachment below , I am getting a Failure for
Storm-core, is this a successful build , if not why is the tar- file
created in the target directory.Please help me to fix the Issue.

2)In the screenshot provided below, the Error part highlighted , is there a
problem with Clojure, Is that something to be concerned about.If so how do
debug it , how to go about it.

3)Also, for a successful storm build, which is the best version of the
apache storm and maven .

4)Is git checkout an integral step for a successful build, if so what is
the ideal version/tags , and the appropriate maven version.

Please help me out here.

The link to the attachment:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1I9Yv9RniQ8DSZzd3xyS7lhWg4nAFJR9c/view?usp=sharing

Regards,