Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 09:57:56 UTC

Jenkins build failures with OOM

Gents,

anybody any idea what is going on here [0] [1]? Builds are fine on my machine..

grz
Bram

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE-481
[1] https://builds.apache.org/job/ACE-trunk/253/console

Re: Jenkins build failures with OOM

Posted by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM, Marcel Offermans
<ma...@luminis.eu> wrote:
> I am not sure if anybody already had time to fix baselining?

Do not think so, not sure, but..

1) the jenkins/offline build was green since I fixed some versions
(which is good).
2) an implementation change broke the build due to locking version
increment (which is good).
3) incrementing the version fixed the offline build again (which is good).

.... but now the jenkins build fails on a seemingly unrelated OOM.. :?

grz
Bram

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.