Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net> on 2003/01/02 12:40:50 UTC

Copying a FQN Class with the normal copy task and a mapper?

Hello,
I have the FQN of a class and would like to copy this class using the
standard mechanism of ANT. It seems that it is not possible without a mapper. Can I
use a mapper, or do i have to write my own task?

Greets

Markus

Re: Copying a FQN Class with the normal copy task and a mapper?

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
Got it. I have the .java file in the filesystem, so no problem there. I will
probably write a small task that does exactly this, since I am not that
familiar with scripting stuff.

thanks anyway.

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.

Posted by "Markus M. May" <mm...@gmx.net>.
Hmm, the package mapper does the stuff in the wrong direction. so what i

Posted by Erik Hatcher <ja...@ehatchersolutions.com>.