Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Sasikumar Natarajan <ns...@yahoo.com> on 2008/08/26 06:55:46 UTC

How can i call Stored Procedure from torque API

Hello All,
               I am new to apache torque. How can i call Strored procedure by using apache torque API?
I know , how to call through java API. But i want to leverage the Apache torque API.
Thanks in Advance
Sasi

Re: How can i call Stored Procedure from torque API

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Sasikumar Natarajan wrote:
> Hello All,
>                I am new to apache torque. How can i call Strored procedure by using apache torque API?
> I know , how to call through java API. But i want to leverage the Apache torque API.
> Thanks in Advance
> Sasi

Googling for "torque stored procedure" gives you this as top-most entry:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Bye, Thomas.