Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jayson Enriquez <JE...@smud.org> on 2007/03/28 16:18:11 UTC

Which Tomcat 5.5.23 file do I download for Windows?

Good morning!

I am currently on 5.0.28. We are looking into 5.5.23 on Windows 2000. I
downloaded and installed the Core 'Windows Service Installer' but was
missing the Catalina.bat file. I want to make sure that I am downloading
the correct file.

Please assist.

Thank you

________________________________

Jayson Enriquez CHDP

Sacramento Municipal Utility District

Business Technology / EDM Support

916 . 732 . 6977

RE: Which Tomcat 5.5.23 file do I download for Windows?

Posted by Jayson Enriquez <JE...@smud.org>.
Thank you for the tip David. I'll give it a shot.

Jayson

Posted by David Kerber <dc...@verizon.net>.

Posted by Jayson Enriquez <JE...@smud.org>.

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.