Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2017/05/17 19:12:18 UTC

Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-trunk on Java 7 #1232

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Pivot-trunk%20on%20Java%207/1232/display/redirect?page=changes>

RE: Jenkins build is back to normal : Pivot-trunk on Java 7 #1232

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Il 26/Mag/2017 00:01, "Roger and Beth Whitcomb" <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>
ha scritto:

Yes, that would be great!

Can you setup a Java 6 build for "maintenance" too?

There should already be one for 2.0.x if I remember well ... anyway I'll
check even this 😆

Bye

Posted by Roger and Beth Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com>.
Yes, that would be great!