Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark <st...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/11 03:59:30 UTC

HBase Datasource

Has anyone had any success/experience with building a HBase datasource
for DIH? Are there any solutions available on the web?

Thanks.

Re: HBase Datasource

Posted by Gian Marco Tagliani <gm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
In my company we have the same need, import from Hbase into Solr
We just started a project here:

http://code.google.com/p/hbase-solr-dataimport/

We want to provide an easy way to import data from HBase, similar to
SqlEntityProcessor

Gian Marco

Re: HBase Datasource