Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Darian Shimy <Da...@eharmony.com> on 2004/06/30 09:12:44 UTC

Idea Plugin and Web Modules

I'm using Maven RC4 and trying to get Maven to generate the project related files for IntelliJ Idea 4 using 'maven idea'.  The generation works fine except they are generate Java Modules instead of Web Modules.  Is there a way to specify which modules to generate?  Thanks!

Re: Idea Plugin and Web Modules

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
set maven.multiproject.type=war in the project. This is a temporary
fix until <type/> is part of the project.xml.