Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Matthew Stowe <Ma...@condenast.com> on 2011/05/31 16:45:26 UTC

Deploy multiple versions

Hi,

I¹ve been trying to deploy 2 versions of a bundle into Felix, but running
into the problem described here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/felix-dev/200706.mbox/%3COF31721F3C
.76844A2F-ON85257306.002D84B9-85257306.002DD29D@us.ibm.com%3E.

Is there a recommended approach for deploying multiple versions of a bundle
which will contain components of the same name?  The link above is from
2007, so I¹m hoping that perhaps something has changed since then :)

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s)
or company named and may contain confidential and/or legally
privileged information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of
this information may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the
sender.