Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dariusz Kordonski <dk...@atlassian.com> on 2010/07/20 09:33:53 UTC

Fwd: Axis 1.3 and CVE-2010-1632

Hi there,

tried to deliver the below message to the Axis (original Axis) mailing
group, but is seems that the only active group is this one? Hope that
somebody here can help me sort out my questions (or direct to the correct
mailing group). Thanks!

Best regards,
Dariusz Kordonski [Atlassian]

Posted by Dariusz Kordonski <dk...@atlassian.com>.
Thanks a lot for the explanation Andreas! I think we can consider Axis 1.3
safe then.

Regards,
Dariusz

Re: Axis 1.3 and CVE-2010-1632