Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sales <sa...@digiatlas.net> on 2005/01/20 18:59:53 UTC

RenderBlock and Block reprise

I'm new to Tapestry (so perhaps I shouldn't be answering queries ;-)

Sounds like a stale link. I see someone has answered your problem by
suggesting a contrib version of the Conditional. I didn't know about that.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but the reason for your
stale link was because you were updating the value the conditional was
based on before the rewind occurred. The way out of the problem is to
have a second variable, set it, then set the conditional variable on the
actual form submit. This is effectively what the contrib version does by
the seems of things.

Am I correct?  I'd like to make sure I'm fully understanding this.

dd