Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alexandr Khlystov <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/23 17:33:29 UTC

underscores in java package name doesn't work

underscores in java package name doesn't work

I've changed the title of letter.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
WICKET-1908

-igor

Posted by Steve Swinsburg <s....@lancaster.ac.uk>.
I'm using underscores in my package names and it works fine, Wicket
1.3.5 Java 1.5.0_16, Tomcat 5.5.

Could be an issue introduced with Java 6/Tomcat 6?

cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Swinsburg