Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Dan Mahoney, System Admin" <da...@prime.gushi.org> on 2010/06/27 19:27:04 UTC

Does spamd support ipv6 yet?

I previously asked this question and was told the best answer might be to
wait for 3.3.

Was there ever support ratified for ipv6 including proper -A ipv6 access
lists, and proper ability to listen on both the ipv6 default and the v4
default at the same time, when specifying -i?

I'm not sure which bugs to look at to ascertain this.

-Dan

> I previously asked this question and was told the best answer might be
> to wait for 3.3.
>
> Was there ever support ratified for ipv6 including proper -A ipv6
> access lists, and proper ability to listen on both the ipv6 default
> and the v4 default at the same time, when specifying -i?
>
> I'm not sure which bugs to look at to ascertain this.

I am not trying to access spamd over v6.  It's listening only on
127.0.0.1, not ::1 :-(

Not what you asked, but for me far more important: I have v6 addresses
in internal_networks and trusted_networks and it seems to be parsing the
addresses and treating them correctly.