Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com> on 2022/01/05 07:51:00 UTC

[OUTREACH] Jan '22 Edition of 'Happenings in the Neighborhood' is out now

Hello Apache Pulsar Neighbors,

Did you know that the ASF just released its "Apache by the digits" blog
post and Apache Pulsar is the fifth most popular project by commits?  In
this issue
<https://medium.com/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/happenings-in-the-ap-neighborhood-jan-22-7e9df18b5a09>
of Happenings, we talk about our ranking
<https://medium.com/apache-pulsar-neighborhood/apache-pulsar-is-5-in-commits-to-asf-projects-2012ed0ab5c7>,
some more end of the year stats, Log4j updates, a new PMC member, and lots
of talks. Plus our normal features of a Stack Overflow question and some
monthly community stats.

If you have anything that you think your neighbors would find interesting,
we have created #blogs-articles and #event-decks channels on the Apache
Pulsar slack Workspace to capture them.

Thank you,
Aaron Williams
Resident of the Apache Pulsar Neighborhood