Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Mark Slee <ms...@facebook.com> on 2008/12/01 23:08:26 UTC

RE: C interface

Moving to the dev list. There has definitely been talk of this but I'm not sure that anyone has yet started in on building it.

I don't think we have a task for this in the JIRA either. Anyone interested in creating and owning that?

Is there any plans for a pure C interface to Thrift?  I have seen some musings here and there but can not find anything with substance saying it will happen.

Re: C interface

Posted by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com>.
Updated link:
http://gitweb.thrift-rpc.org/?p=thrift.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/pri/rmcfarland/c_bindings_linear