Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by St...@aon.com on 2002/02/06 19:40:36 UTC

Re: Switching from Apache SOAP to Axos [Virus Checked]

I don't know if there's an axis-user's mailing list yet, but if there is, that's
probably the place to ask your question for the best results. Most of those
people would probably have migrated up from Apache SOAP and would be
knowledgable about the current state of Axis.

If there isn't an axis-users, there must be an axis-development list, and those
people will obviously know what's going on.

S-

"Jamie Tsao" <jt...@atinera.com> on 02/06/2002 01:33:34 PM

Please respond to soap-user@xml.apache.org

To:   soap-user@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Steve Salkin/3rd/US/AON)

Subject:  Switching from Apache SOAP to Axos  [Virus Checked]

I've just started using Apache SOAP for the past month.  Is there a good reason
for me to switch to Axis ?  What are the major differences ?  From what I've
read, it seems that Axis is a follow-on project to SOAP.  That seems to imply
that Axis is the on-going project with constant revisions/enhancements.  So it
seems to make sense for me to switch over since I've only just started on SOAP.

Any tips ?

Thanks

como recuperar el doc xml

Posted by Omaira Parada Gelves <om...@dit.upm.es>.
Hola,

Yo quiero utilizar el servicio de mensajes de  Soap para enviar un documento
xml a un servicio.

Mi pregunta es como hago para recuperar el documento xml  en mi clase en el
servidor?

Omaira

como recuperar el doc xml

Posted by "Walter G. da Cruz" <wd...@pacbell.net>.
I am also learning SOAP.  I have Apache SOAP 2.2 and Axis installed in
my machine (Linux RH 7.2 and Tomcat 4.01b) without any problem (so far).
  The Axis mailing list is here:

http://xml.apache.org/axis/index.html

			Walter

--
"If we were logical, the future would be bleak |
   indeed. But we are more than logical. We are |(408)294-4750

Re: Switching from Apache SOAP to Axos [Virus Checked]

Posted by "Walter G. da Cruz" <wd...@pacbell.net>.