Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Joerg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2003/10/25 19:52:27 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/chaperon/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation TextGenerator.java

On 25.10.2003 19:37, cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
> cziegeler    2003/10/25 10:37:42
>
>   Modified:    src/blocks/chaperon/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation
>                         LexicalTransformer.java PatternTransformer.java
>                         ParserTransformer.java
>                src/blocks/chaperon/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation
>                         TextGenerator.java
>   Log:
>   Workaround for the chaperon samples - it seams that after you call getInputStream()
>   on a SitemapSource, the environment is broken :(

It worked when I tested few of the samples on 30.09.2003, if this helps
to find the real error.

Joerg

RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/chaperon/java/org/apache/cocoon/generation TextGenerator.java

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Joerg Heinicke wrote:

> It worked when I tested few of the samples on 30.09.2003, if this helps
> to find the real error.

THanks for the info - and many thanks for spotting this one.

This problem has to do with the (new) MEFacade, so Sylvain can
you help here, please? I only changed the reset() method.

Carsten